3/18/07

four.

Dear Cancer,
I have a hard time being happy with anything knowing you're destroying someone I love. So please, man the heck up and go back to wherever you came from.
Love,
Shellie




I'm surprised Tom is taking this as well as he is. I don't want to go to Connecticut. Well, I do but.. I don't want to see everyone upset. I don't like upset. I don't like sad. I don't like anything like that and that's why I avoid it so much. Yesterday when I heard "we're going to Connecticut and... he has about at least $1,000 worth of photography things to give you.." I seriously almost broke down and cried on the phone. Even though that's really cool, I don't even care, I just want him to stay alive.


As I was typing this my brother walked in and started talking to me about everything.



"your mind is filled with new ideas."
oh fortune cookies. I wanna know.

No comments: